- This event has passed.
The 2021 INA AGM has been postponed from December 2021 to Saturday 5th February 2022 in Home Studios, 74 Clareville Road, Harolds Cross, Dublin D6W PH48 from 2.00pm to 6.00pm. Subject to Covid restrictions and public health advice, this will be a hybrid in-person and online event. The Committee will decide whether to proceed with the in-person event nearer the date.
The timeline is:
- 2.00pm: Arrival
- 3.00pm : The meeting starts
- 6.00pm : Buffet food & refreshments
- 8.00pm: End
The Agenda is:
- President’s Report
- Event Organizer’s Report
- INF Congress Report
- Membership Secretary’s Report
- Treasurer’s Report
- Motions (if any)
- Election of Committee
Under our Constitution all the members of the outgoing Committee must resign but may offer themselves for re-election if they so wish. The members of the outgoing Committee are: Leticia Medina (President & Event Organiser); Colm O’Keeffe (Secretary & Treasurer); David Brophy (Membership Secretary); Alan Carrigan (Administration, Social Media & Events); Cathal Doyle (Communication) ; Derek Keogh (Communication & Events), Stephen Bolton (Press Officer/PRO) and Pat Gallagher.
Please note the following:
- The AGM will also be on Zoom from 3.00pm. The access code is https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84531938434?pwd=WWQ0MVpXL092anVoaHZjOXlFQWxodz09
Meeting ID: 845 3193 8434 Passcode: 727001
- Admission is restricted to current members
- If you wish to attend in person you must produce your Covid Certificate. Please do not attend if you have any symptoms such as cough. cold, fever, or loss of smell/taste
- Dress code is clothing optional. Please bring a towel to sit on
- If you wish to submit a motion for discussion please send it by email to email@example.com before Saturday 29th January
- There is parking available on site. If you are coming by bus take the 16 or 49 (get off at Rathgar Avenue); 83 (get off at Kenilworth Park) or 18 (get off at Clareville Rd)
We look forward to seeing you there, either in person or on Zoom.